Outfits

Storets Pom Pom Off-the-Shoulder Top

Off the shoulder tops seem to be the theme this summer and I’m so excited about it! I found this must-have top from Storets.com called the Jaeti Pom Pom Off-the-shoulder top. It is so fun and flirty and can be dressed up or down depending on what you pair it with. Every wardrobe needs a variety of off-the-shoulder tops this summer! I love the colorful pom pom detail on the sleeves and across the top. Β TheΒ flared bodice and sleeves are also flattering on any body type (I’m 7 Months Pregnant!) Β I wore my favorite maternity shorts by Paige along with my most recent purchase: Chloe Rainbow Espadrilles. The espadrilles are so versatile and add color and flair to almost any outfit.

TheRealReal.com

DSCF1111-1

DSCF1345-1

DSCF1224-1

DSCF1221-1

DSCF1165-1

DSCF1127-1

You Might Also Like

18 Comments

Ashleigh
    August 5, 2016 at 3:50 pm

This is a super cute look, I really like it! Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!

Ashleigh
    August 5, 2016 at 3:51 pm

This recipe looks great, I can’t wait to try it! Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!

Louisa
    August 5, 2016 at 5:26 pm

In love with your off-shoulder top. The pom pom details takes it up a notch!

Summer @ Coffee With Summer
    August 5, 2016 at 7:29 pm

So, I love the off the shoulder look SO much but I can never find one that actually fits right. I literally just came home from shopping and I tried on multiple and they all kept sliding up! I’ve heard to get a size smaller, but I’m already an XS so I have nowhere to go. The shirt kept popping up to my shoulders, haha…has to be inevitable, right?

Styled For Paradise
      August 6, 2016 at 8:02 am

I know what you mean! this one is different because the sleeves are so much lower and have their own elastic arm slots that are sewn below where your shoulders would be, so they stay where they are supposed to, but in my other off the shoulder shirt- http://styledforparadise.com/2016/07/30/olive-off-shoulder/ they definitely just pop up over my shoulders. Instead of getting an off the shoulder top that is one band that goes across your chest & arms, look for one that has a separate elastic bands for your chest, and arms. Good luck shopping!! thanks for the comment πŸ™‚

Mama Munchkin (@globalmunchkins)
    August 5, 2016 at 8:47 pm

I love that shirt and those sandals. Super summery and great for a vacation too.

Bella
    August 6, 2016 at 10:36 am

I love that top its so cute, those shoes are sooo cute. Such a great look.

Jenny
    August 6, 2016 at 4:54 pm

This top is so cute on you! I tried a similar top recently but it definitely did not look as cute as it does on you.

Ciera Chang
    August 6, 2016 at 5:58 pm

Obsessed with this off the shoulder and colorful lace ups! Seriously the perfect summer combo πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

xoxo, CiCi

Angelle
    August 6, 2016 at 7:19 pm

That top is so cute on you. You styled it perfectly.

xoxo,
    angelle

Styled For Paradise
      August 12, 2016 at 1:53 pm

Thank You Angelle! I love your account, you have such a cute family πŸ™‚

Shannon Peterson
    August 8, 2016 at 2:13 pm

I LOVE that top! And its so cute with those shoes!